some prayers this week were spoken, some grunted, some probably were just down deep without words and probably a few where whines on my part.
but God is always good, even when he answers no to something we want!
but i praise him for…
- a sunny day
- smiles on students faces again
- a chance to comfort other students
- more sleep and real rest
- pizza when i should no better
- a road trip and time away for those who need it
- 450 kids coming to dance and play tonight
- a wife who’s really cute with her sniffles
- new connections
- pain to remind us of what’s right and what’s good
- books being read
- and so much more when i stop to think!